Thursday, October 18, 2018

Continue Without Me

The world does, and it will continue without you too. You do too. So do I, but my choice would be to continue with you. Whether many miles away or in the same space, I'd rather continue in touch with you. Touching you now and then cuz hugs matter to me. So in case it matters to you, I miss you. Meanwhile, life goes on and today I spent ten hours at my desk entering data and answering emails and doing research and revising procedures and assorted other desktop sundries. Lean liquid meal breaks and back here after 6 PM to watch some TV and have a very small dinner. Hopefully sleep will come soon and I drop a few pounds. This exciting life has been brought to you by me, doesn't get much more exciting than that.

You're welcome.

Narf :)

No comments: