Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Shit Yeah

You just had to be there. Or maybe it was here. Could have been here. Sarah Silverman. The Way of the Shadow Wolves. Reading for the paranoid or something Hitler would have loved. More like hijacking of The People, but who gets that these days. Hello? Are you even there?

Anywhere?

Today was another busy day taking care of business, reminding senior leadership about rules they need to follow that I monitor, then preparing for the big monthly meeting, then driving to exchange pants. I found some 34 waist pants and took two 32 waist pant in the style I like and guess what. I fit into the 32 waist. The 34 waist gives me more room, but they might be too big soon too. So I celebrated with the Chinese buffet, pure impulse. Then, bought a free razor with the coupon Gillette sent me. Here we are, later, watched CBS shows and and now, Sarah.

She's knows, shit yeah.

Maybe most people are simply not intelligent enough to understand this. What?

Narf :)

No comments: