Friday, November 1, 2019

Maybe I'm A Maze

LOL, how I love the words as they play with my mind, in my mind, around my mind, out of my mind and the laughter, oh, yes, the sweet laughter as euphoric bliss (yes, more than bliss, yes, beyond the words, yes, the magic of yes, and yes, ohhhhhhh yoookoooo yes, and yes too, yes!) simultaneously envelopes and explodes. Could you find me somewhere tonight? Could you find me in a rock? Could you find me in a sock? Could you find me in a knock knock? Knock, knock know, what's up doc? lol Whatever, you don't have to get it, I mean, it would be nice if you did, yes it would, cuz then we could share so much fun it is to write in a one horse (two horse red horse blue horse?) open to a different color sleigh too, no doubt (oh now here we go a wandering, along a mountain track, la la la lol lol lol), but if you just read and smile, that is what it is all about (hocus pokey, doodlie doo, what it all means is what it means to you).

So I didn't stop at the shrimp and soup and chocolate, oh, suddenly there was pizza and meatloaf in the house just as I was craving a cheeburger-cheeburger and so, I made a cheeseburger pepperoni pizza. Insanity has won again, and the countdown to the next weigh in continues, six days now. Foolish games, if you know the song. The songs play tonight, the songs, from the mix tapes, from the memories, oh, oh, oh, shhhhh) and the holiday and chocolate lifted me to want to share more so I partied, alone, because that's how it was. When no one is around, should I not? Who am I asking, anyway? lol. Watch a little TV, eat a lot of yummies, listen to the music (say it loud, say it clear, you can listen, but you may not hear), occasionally (rarely) conform (not really, but if you hum and few bars, I can fake anything lol). The magic of meaning may come to amaze, but what if you get lost in the purple haze? As simple as it seems the music just plays as the words lay out dreams as he childinside says maybe I'm a maze, maybe I'm a maze, maybe I'm amazed, maybe I'm a maze.

Wish you were here, not Chicago, wish you were here, in the pink, wish you were here, no embargo, wish you were here, whatcha think? lol (oh the mix tapes, #165 - #169... yes, there were many hundreds... shhhh, we mourn alone, but still, in our own special euphoria - and #39 and #62 and #95 and #115-117, and #185, and #301-305, and... oh, in the tapes, in the music, in the memories), we really ought to connect, or reconnect, sometime before we die.

and diving in to just a shred of evidence that they were there



You can listen too, but what will you hear?

We are here, were are here, we are here...

who me?

lol

Narf :)

No comments: