Sunday, July 1, 2018

Revealing What?

Sometimes it is like a placeholder (and those that follow, if you follow) for thoughts not yet fully formed, but the babbler can find anything once set free. Wherever they are. Whatever it is. And we can sprinkle bullsugar over it all as I once played, but the music was shut down long ago, not too long after the singer died, or was that the other way around? In any case, the past twelve hours found six letters written to four people who matter to me on very different levels for very different reasons. Just when we thought there was nothing, something happened, appeared, came out of the blue. The first (I think) was a letter to an old friend from childhood whom I never met and if that sounds strange, well, you should see the PS lol. Then came a letter to a new friend I never met, a new friend found through a pen pal site who wrote after a six month absence. A renewal f contact that may still be tentative, yet still feels good. Then came a letter to an old friend who was a brother, a best friend in high school who's house was more home to me than almost any other any home I've ever known. Nostalgia flood when I think back to there and then. Wonders of wonders. The good was so very good, the best ever. The bad was so sad, perhaps the worst ever. The ugly was just plain stupid, but then, isn't that what high school is about? lol lam lal. Then came two separate responses to Jackson, my current closest human, friend, sibling, mirror, and reluctant part-time caretaker of my madness.

And so it's not Xmas, and what have we learned? :)

Remember laughter? :)

Narf :)

No comments: