Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Day Shift

I just continue as if the body and mind require no sleep. If I sit around too much, though, I sink into a desperate malaise of hopelessness and despair. Yet with some exercise I awake from that delusion to find renewed energy and hope blooms from the darkness and rainbows shine through my years. Yeah, so that's what I did today. I searched for jobs online, sent resumes, filled out applications, took tests, emailed, and burned the energy until I sunk into a funk, but with a little help from my friends I pulled myself out and headed to Curly's for cards with healthy food and ate the healthy food (and two small pieces of pizza) and came home and watched a couple of TV shows online and then dropped into desperation as I was not sleepy yet had a job exam in the morning so I texted jackson (poor jackson) and then headed out for a brisk walk for 40-odd minutes (who's odd) and then showered and returned here and wrote two letters and found hope and energy and here we are. Job test in a few hours. What time is it?

No comments: