Monday, January 2, 2017

Lunch, Babble, and Football

So

Happy New Year and carry on partying. The morning started with a slow sigh as another week of job hunting began, but then Helen texted asking if I wanted to go to lunch and I remembered the work week does not actually start until tomorrow. So we went to lunch at the Wild Rice Buffet, thank you for the treat Helen, and then we ran a couple of errands and I dropped her off and headed back here. On the way home the radio let me know there was a football game on. I realized that I forgot about football, but due to the luck of the calendar this year, the four big bowl games are today and I figured out how to listen to them on my phone. Guess I don't need a radio now that I know how to find radio stations on my iPhone. I also realized that Jackson was my only close football fan friend so I have no one to watch with or even to just text about the game. So I listened to games all alone while babbling most of the day.

I'm really having too much fun for one person, which is why I am sad no one is here to share. :)

Narf :)

No comments: