Sunday, August 20, 2017

Stretching

Not as if I have any major life changes to share because as open as I am to change, no luck tonight. So I went to Helen's house and hooked up her new camera system and hung out a while, then we went to dinner at the new fried shrimp place (Stonington's) and I ate two dinners because I love shrimp. Then we drove a bit and stopped at a Baskin Robbins for a hot fudge sundae and then I drove her home.

I headed back here after dropping Helen off and called Harpo on the way and he told me abut a birthday party for a friend and so I filled up the gas tank and headed back to where Helen and I ate to visit with the old game group friends. I stopped for cake and pie and water and we played games and had fun and that's the way it was.

A couple of new people were there, but no sparks, just fun.

Narf :)

No comments: