Sunday, February 4, 2018

Superbowl Party

Not home yet, but in a couple of hours, I will be. Sarducci decided to have a Superbowl party and the usual crowd showed up, but only a few of us really wanted t watch the Superbowl and the rest either fell asleep on the couches or chatted in the kitchen. It was a good game and New England blew because Philadelphia made the key plays at the key moments and New England was out-coached, which is a rarity. While one mistake by NE iced the game for Philadelphia, lack of execution on key plays by NE and precise execution by Philly was the difference. I still think Brady is the one of the best QBs ever, but Joe Montana was more flawless so who is the best?

It was a Sarducci party, as usual. Earlier I moved around on my feet for almost 4 and a half hours at softball practice and hit a lot of balls, but did not pitch or field. The leg survived, so the next step (literally) in the assessment is to play softball tomorrow night. Hopefully it will not be against one of the killer teams that could take my head off or break the already very tender leg. Shhh, without softball I'd die a vegetable, probably sooner. After softball I made some stops... gas, the giant store for clothes and food for Helen, the supermarket for more food for Helen and for the party, the bank for money for Helen, then Helen's for a shower, then... the party.

I think this is where we came in lol lam :)

Narf :)

No comments: