Friday, April 6, 2018

Impulse Food Shopping

Very different from impulse shopping, even though they are in the same category if we were to categorize behavior (now why would anybody want to go do something like that asked the guy with almost a hundred university credits in psychology? lol lam lap), but still impulse spending and in this case, combined with impulse eating. I have some sausages and red cabbage for meals for the weekend now. And the day off for celebrating anything I want to do continues.

After a delicious lunch at the local German restaurant where Atheillo and I caught up a bit and he showed me the driver/vehicle tracking software he was telling me about, I stopped at the local German foods store and impulsively bought sausages and bologna and red cabbage and then stopped at the small local supermarket for bread and milk and chocolate syrup and cookies and I suppose I am going to impulsively party with food for a while today, though I didn't plan to and have no plans o do more impulse sopping or eating later.


No comments: