Sunday, March 1, 2020

Maybe I'm Not

Mad? As in less than completely sane? Or perhaps less than happy with the world and how people treat each other and the world (or corporate America, umm), for that matter? Hmmmm, could be both, I suppose. More the latter than former, in spite of the dietary choices for today. That was home, by the way, not at a buffet or restaurant. I passed out shortly after eating this afternoon, the food, that is, I didn't eat the afternoon, after a long day in the sun at the softball fields. Fun times, we won our third game to go 3-0 on the season in the league games then lost an out-of-league game to an upper division team. We play some upper division teams to help make us better. We hope nobody gets hurt. I got to give Jackson and Brandi their knife set today, finally. We had just a few seconds to hug and say hi, kind of ridiculously little time for friends to see each other (I think that was the first time we've seen each other all year, which is weird because this is the first time I am realizing it, which is sad cuz I've gotten so used to us texting every day, but acting like we live thousands of miles apart... kinda redefines the word friends, but we'll just enjoy the day and not go there any further now). A good day is a good day, a good nap is a good nap, and life goes on funner than ever.

Alone again, naturally (but still loving every minute of it) :)

Narf :)

No comments: