Thursday, May 19, 2016

Progress, Sorta

Sorting stuff in boxes, no. Sorta progress today consisted of getting a load of laundry done. The clothes are hanging to dry. Other chores wait. The day was filled with sleep and then softball. Softball sucked tonight. You can read my rant about it in the dirt, drama, and details. You do know where to find the dirt, drama, and details, don't you? What? Your first time here? Well read the About This Blog pages and you'll know your way around and won't need to be so dependent on links like this one, m'ok? :)

After softball I played games and wandered the internet all night, leaving my mark on Facebook, as usual (such an egocentric statement, no doubt, but just because my mostly meaningless comments and posts do not actually save the world, that doesn't mean my attempt was any less sincere. So there. lol lam ahhhhhh) :)

What's going on in your life today?

No comments: