Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Stresses Abound

the best we can do is the best we can do. I made it to the doctor this morning and was happy to see the same doctor (never know at the free clinic and this was just my third visit in more than a year). The usual few hours waiting, but then the doctor and I chatted about the lab results (finally, aye?) and she agreed with my reading of them and was happy I took steps to address them all. She ordered more labs and changed the blood pressure meds (the BP was up) to remove the diuretic (due to the labs) and we shall see how that goes. I realized anxiety has been much higher than usual in recent weeks.

After the doctor I finally stopped at the storage place and "shopped" through my boxes, packing two boxes full of stuff (mostly food). After that I went to lunch at a local Japanese buffet. Yes, treating myself for emotional support, but also for food since I have been eating lightly (fasted three days last week and was down 23 pounds from my last doctor visit). After that, home and a nap as I only slept two hours, if that much, last night.

After the nap, to Curly's for cards. Eh. Life goes on.

Happy Birthday Ray... Happy Birthday Barb. :)

No comments: