Thursday, December 15, 2016

Just Me

I chose to fall asleep on a sugar high. No laundry, again. Maybe tomorrow. Slept most of the afternoon and woke about midnight. A few texts woke me aong the way and I responded. Info about the tournament, green or red shirt, I responded with a thumbs up and went back to sleep. A text from The Commodore asking it we are playing Bridge tomorrow. I answered yes and went back to sleep. A text from Jackson, a Hi, a two finger peace sign, a Hello? I was deeper asleep and those did not wake me. Jackson played Words With Friends and I played my next move and answered her texts and went back to sleep. Nobody asked how I was or what I did or anything personal. I don't have any personal relationships anymore. I am often sad about that. At the moment, I am not so sad. Kinda Zen. Kinda quantum physics. here, but not here. Just more likely to be here than not here. No one else, just me.

No comments: