Friday, December 16, 2016

Life

More alone than ever, watching two full seasons of Life, the TV show, to pass the time. It is interesting sometimes with enough eye candy and Canadian perspective to amuse me. I think it was the night before that I went into the kitchen for food and created an eggplant mushroom cheese dish over spaghetti. Last night I stopped for 7-11 pizza after cards. It was burnt. Cards went for just three hours and I played with half a brain. Seems the brain is not really present much these days. Likely I am in that waiting mode. Waiting for someone to care. Watching for a job. Waiting for a place to call home. Waiting to be put out on the street (into my car). Waiting for the money to run out (no more car). Waiting to share. Waiting to die. Waiting for someone to care. Watching internet TV, Life, life. Life. Distractions in the details are much more fun.

Is it soup yet?


Narf :)

No comments: