Saturday, June 16, 2018

Patience is Thin Tonight

Wishing doesn't make it heppen, dreaming doesn't make it real, only touching someone else can let you know how love can feel and I don't mean sex, though sex is grand, I mean the touch of love and being one in someone else's hand. This has nothing to do with stumbling upon Emma's Rise and Fall (calendar irony?) and yet, the theme (loneliness) cuts to the core (quick) and the realness of her insecurity and apparently vulnerability does suggest that she is someone I could love and perhaps even tolerate (who's laughing?), if nothing else, she rambles so well and knows lonely longing to be known and loved on levels only few of us really can express because it is way deeper than words can go. Agenda doesn't, melodically it is too similar to past songs by her and others - Dirt too... self-conscious, insecure, were's the confidence? Like she's trying to please an audience instead of writing from her heart as she seemed to be doing when she started. Seems to be a pink period, whatever that means. Disappointing, but I will continue to watch for I sense so much more inside her. After all, I am out here as if it matters even when it doesn't, even if nobody ever knows or cares.

I did say patience is thin tonight. I miss the gap. Maybe that's it.

Still love something about her.

Like her inside.

Narf :)

No comments: