Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Brie is Not Just Cheese

Just cuz I fell in love again, however fleeting it might have been, because I saw a movie I loved (or another I couldn't put down. acting impressed, but the mind, especially in

I suppose we should credit the writer, especially if it was an original idea (though such a fantasy has been done before), but then, may what is off about the film has something to do with her origins, I mean, Texas has a very redneck backwards thinking reputation, after all (oh, there I go offending millions, but how many school books have you edited for religion or narrow minds and banned outright, aye Texas?), but that is not what I see in the actress. We can all have our opinions and our opinions say a lot more about us than about whatever we are judging or commenting on, but enjoying something does not mean it is perfect and seeking perfection is a fool's errand. Of course we all have the right to be fools, as we wish.

So I love the cheese, but so much more. :)

Narf :)

No comments: