Monday, April 1, 2019

So Much Better At Home

Yes, the life I was hoping for, though not as private as I'd consider equitable or even fair, but definitely much better than it started out here or has been for years, is happening. Relative comfort (at the current income level) and though I paused in the unpacking and sorting through boxes, partly because I am finally relaxing, but also because I am still not sure this will be home after June as the lease needs renewing and that is still not confirmed and just this weekend I found out rent may go up, grumble, and all that, the relaxing is good. Th health is better than it has been in at least a year. Amazing what a little de-stressing, comfort, relaxation, and self-care can do. It's a wonderful life, again.

And TA is showing his true colors, and they are kind and gentle and caring. Maybe not a rainbow, but still an excellent roommate. Live and let live, respect, and positive interactions. All the stress over the crowding and slow clearing out of space for me is dissipating and I am moving in more comfortably, especially psychically and emotionally, every day. Relaxing so much, I'mnot even uploading and writing less than I have in a very long time. Maybe it's time for some catching up, starting here, starting now. Yes, I can confirm, life is good.

Now if I can only find someone to fall in love with again... alas, sigh, giggle, and so on.

No joke, even though I remain an April fool.

Narf lol :)

No comments: