Wednesday, April 3, 2019

After a Pause

I felt like writing tonight, even though it was well past 2:00 AM, and I have a to present and conduct a training exercise for the senior management and elected officials tomorrow, and I did not feel like sitting up for a few reasons, but I did anyway because, well, I felt like writing tonight. It was not good enough for bullsugar (bullsugar) and too long for funda funda, but I obviously wanted to record the journey of this writing life (oh really? {maybe}, maybe I'm wrong, or not... huh?... oh, how I miss the music, and the music lost {so incomplete}, and most of me {or is that the me I used to be?}, who knows), in case it matters, in case you want toknow, you know? So much laying down and playing the mindless game,whatever it's name, and softball, and work, and so little private me-time, and yet, it's more ok than it has been in many years (so is it just that I have nothing to gripe about? lol lam).

Ever the rhetorical sort of self-serving fool that I may or may not be, I am resting.

Happy as I can be alone, budgeting aside.

So how are you?

Narf :)

2 comments:

q bitty said...

appy appy birthday! may you be blessed and have all your wishes come true. love, z-man.

candoor said...

Oh the bless-ed cat, still remembered and loved after all these years. As you may have noticed, I suddenly disappeared from the internet, completely as possible for me, for weeks, at least. There was one ramble, but who sweats the details (still with the hidden messages in obscure references, no doubt). I am honored and pleased as punchy can get.

I miss you.

NOTE: This comment grew and grew and will likely be cut off somewhere along the way, so o see the whole comment you inspired in it's entirety, see the detailed (babbling) blog for the full monty (python optional). I ddn't upload it yet, so there's no easy link, but you may be the person who left a comment there too and if you are, you know where it is. The entry will be right about this date or so. And now, back to the comment in progress... please stand by.

The birthday was a day like any other day, as birthdays have been fr me lo these forty-odd (and odd they were, even) years since my grand sweet sixteen party Barb and Bonnie threw for me in Bonnie's basement. Ah, those were the days, with the special home-made party had and pillow and all the favors. Flavors too. It's a day to celebrate like every other.

The life, every day, is better than it has been in any number of years, four or six, at least. Minimally at few, to estimate broadly. New home, half a house and garage and a tree to park under. Don't even mind the birds leaving their droppings on my car every morning since they seem to like their nests in the tree. Backyard with more trees, it's almost like home. Close as it gets for me, since home is where the heart is and I leave my heart just about everywhere, even in San Francisco, long ago. Leave us not lament the loves that left be behind, for you know I carry them all with me, always (as the songs go).

And so it goes.

Who knows? lol. Oh, I still love the oddity of my senses of humors and other things, still including the assorted sundries. Meanwhile, in my response to your comment and cheer (hey, it's cheer for you and I cheer your cheer, celebrating your cheer even more than my birthday cuz I loves me some z-man and misses you lots. Wish we could visit, or at least chat. Remember chat? Yes, when the internet was young and wild and free. Oh, the places we could go. But Seuss died and so did Douglas Adams, and Robin, no less, though they all still live in my head reading and babbling and singing just like and John Lennon and Harry Chapin do. There's lits of room in my head.

Remember when I used to babble on and on about this and that over in Diaryland and wherever? I must drop myself in there one of these nights, one of these craazy lonely nights, and find out which pretty momma and poppas are still there. Dedication to the cause, whatever the cause may be. Sharing. That's the ticket.

I stopped by here to write a bit of blog tonight... but this comment happened instead. The rest can be found here: https://dirtdramadetails.blogspot.com/2019/04/z0tl-did-it.html

Love love love - and uncountable thank yous.