Saturday, April 13, 2019

Did Facebook Lead You Here?

If Facebook lead you here, or even here Iwhere you should go to read more, if you have not already), then I encourage you to visit here because while there is much in this blog you are reading, there is much more in the written gardens on the web that I have contributed to and I'd love you to explore my small universe before you move on to others.

You could just look around this blog for a while, if you want snips and snaps of the daily life of the writer behind these words. Elsewhere, you'll find more creativity and imagination and while I don't claim any of it to be gems worth high praise, I do enjoy myself as I use words for play, therapy, communication, and art (or a sort). Previously, in the last chapter, almost seven thousand entries of daily life, therapeutic catharsis, venting of foul gas, and creative play spanned almost a decade. this blog is a child compared to that, and there are generations that came before that too. Beyond the life-oriented blogs are a lot of themed and random meadows, forests, and other terrains o wander through. I hope you have fun on your journey.

I don't visit Facebook much anymore. After many years of fun, it's become way too politicized and I don't like the sides of humanity it brings out. If you try to reach me there, I may miss your comments or messages. Feel free to talk to me here, or anywhere in my web worlds.

Thanks for visiting - make today fun!

Narf :)

No comments: