Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Eating Healthier

That is happening. Eating healthier. I don't know if I will return here to add more entries in the time-gap between the current entry and the last entry, but there is this one and maybe a few more will pop up as I think about life and what has happened since the last entry which was just a day more than a month ago (too much detail? lol). I need to pretend someone actually wants to know, you see, and I have not felt like pretending lately. That is depressing. So a bit of on again off again depression has been happening too, which brings us back to eating healthier. While I am happy that I am taking living a bit longer more seriously again (though not exercising enough daily), the absence of comfort food does not help improve emotional conditions. That's life, but no worries.

Did you forget? Even I do sometimes lam :)

No comments: