Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Try, Try, Again, Again

What a difference a coma makes. Or an m, for that atter. Matter, even. So ok, like here we are again giving brief daily updates a shot. Maybe it's the nostalgia of watching the first season of Saturday Night Live which, even after 40 years, is as stupid (and we mean that in the most complimentary way) and winsome as ever. Stupid and winsome, that's a lot like life these days. Or Beethovan. What a difference some drugs make, aye? Roll over. So today is Wednesday, you know what that means, we're gonna have a special guest.

No, not really. Nobody visits. Nobody cares. I am perfecting the self-pity song that nobody knows. Songs you never heard. Can I get an amen? Oh course not, but no worries, I didn't really want one.

See why I haven't been here? It is not as if I have actually been gone, after all. The gardens continue to grow, in case it matters. I just don't weed and feed or follow any of the normal protocols and styles or stop the mind from wandering where it will go, ya know?

Brief, to the point, just the facts, listing the events and experiences of the daily life is way too boring for me and that gets depressing so why bother? You want to know? So why don't you ask, huh? huh? huh? Ok, so today I woke up early and sat at the computer a few minutes looking at jobs and fell back to sleep. I headed back to bed because the stomach didn't feel good again (it's been a thing for a while) and a bad dream about finding my car stolen because I made a quick trip to buy something while someone important to me was waiting at a hotel or somewhere and I felt very sad because I had a lot of stuff in the car and I blew an opportunity to spend time with someone very important to me and my heart was crushed and traumatized... woke me up a few hours later.

So I turned on reruns of the first season of SNL and came here.

What a difference a day makes, aye?

No comments: