Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Moving Day

Ok, it was slightly unexpected as I had planned to finish the move tomorrow or even Wednesday and enjoy the last two nights of DVRed Cable-TV and the memories and comforts of the old living space, but logic finally won over sentiment and selfishness so everything except a few items is at the new place and everything but the cleaning stuff will be there once I shower and take the few things (computer, lamp, fan, chair, toiletries) over there after I finish tonight's entries here. It is the trauma it can be and I shall wander through it in my usual way. You can read a lot about the details and a bit or more or something about my usual ways in the usual extension and other blogs (I've got a million of them... ok, I've got more than a hundred of them... no exaggeration... in case it matters) but for here and now, suffice to say the change has come.

Long live the change.

No comments: