Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Rest and Recovery

Yes, mostly enjoying the R & R (in spite of the loneliness and lack of the usual distractions and amusements and such and such). Mostly enjoying the extra sleep in the mornings when the phone doesn't ring to wake me. Today I moved around more boxes and made the space a bit more livable (it is a work in progress). I caught up some here in the blog world and spent some time on Facebook, though it is forced and faking it more than ever for me now. Eventually it was time to head to the field for Monday night softball. First up was Jackson's game and Brandi was there to watch (good to them her supporting each other... Jackson used to come out and watch my games). Jackson's team won big and they watched the first inning of my game. My Monday night team won it's second game as the bats finally woke up (I went 3 for 3). Next week is playoffs.

Home to the cluttered space, alone again. I don't know anyone I actually want to bring home (no desperation in the loneliness, just acknowledging it). More Facebook, for what it's worth. Then more sleep. Yawn. Sigh.

No comments: