Thursday, May 3, 2018

Singing German Songs

A fine digestive aid. Most go for the beer, I go for the food and atmosphere. Oy, oy, oy. Hollerbach's Willow Tree Cafe, right down the road from here, and 11 people gathered for a feast and music and fun. And the music was a show because while on guy played the accordion, the other guy played several dozen other instruments, including the saw and cowbells. Yup, good old fashioned county German cuisine and atmosphere. Fun times with people I haven't seen in years. Rasputin, remember him? He flew in for the graduation. Her mom was there, her grandparents, co-worker friend, her best friend from high school and more. Such a proud uncle I was (that's how she introduced me to the two people I didn't know, her former co-workers). It's a wonderful thing to see a child grow and succeed.

Note I did not say grow up. At east not completely. Never!

Narf lol :)

No comments: