Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Water Bloat

It's the night before the sphygy (flexible sigmoidoscopy, for the uninformed) and all through the boat there is nothing happening except the bloat. Ok, so I don't live in a boat. At least not yet. I live in a shack that is pretty stinky at the moment, but that's another story. What is impressive is how my bowels and belly can expand. To 10 ounce bottle of Magnesium Citrate and three 20 ounce bottles of water and nothing. Well, nothing but bloat. The bowel is probably waiting for Eb to get home.

Sure enough. Eb arrived here at about about 8:30 PM and promptly occupied the bathroom for almost a half hour and naturally, the bloat was seeking a way out. I almost didn't make it, specially since I had to bleach down the whole toilet and the area (the place has been a lot fouler than usual. I don't even want to imagine how it might get when he has no roommate and is not running for public office.

Anyway, the flow has begun. Could be a long night. Hope I get to sleep a little.

Narf :)

No comments: