Wednesday, August 14, 2019

For the Record

Whatever record that is (long neglected, from at least one perspective, or more, for that matter), in case it matters, whether I am here or not here doesn't seem to affect the effect, or effect the affect of anything beyond what I empower, me, myself, I, and any energy I extend to others. I don't extend much energy to others on any level other than financial these days, except for fleeting moments of listening to a few people who seek me out when they need me, and then there's Jackson, the sister of a different mother who hangs on by threads in texts and occasionally other means of contact, but even she does not question to venture beneath the surface. So rare are the words how are you? directed at me in this life, no less a sincere eye-contact pause after "how are you, really?. I suppose that should be sad, but it is life. I choose not to be sad. There is too much fun to be had. Maybe philosophy fails. So what's going on in there (down there, up there, in there?... what's your perspective?) may remain a mystery, as I don't dig much into myself here, there, or anywhere these days. Maybe you noticed the last entry here, maybe you didn't, maybe we're not even really here. Today, at least.

Life is a fleeting moment that most of us miss.

I tend to write them down, the moments.

Or up, depending on perspective.

Narf :)

No comments: