Saturday, August 24, 2019

Saturday Chores & Entertainment

The week ends and we have time to ourselves, a whole day or two, and most people have no clue about what to do. Like there are some sort of rules or standards to live by on weekends, loneliness smothers many who are looking instead of doing, who are longing for something else instead of enjoying whatever is around to do. Stop looking for it, create it. Today, I created TV (TA paid for HBO for a month) and laundry and a bit more cleaning and the internet. So far, comments have gotten my attention. Specifically, we started here and I realized there are many dozens of comments waiting for me to "moderate" and approve. Most may be AI Spambots, but they make foe an interesting almost conversation now and then. They also remind me of old entries because often they are suddenly popping up on old entries. For instanc, this one seems to get a lot of attention and if you can tell me why, you'd know more than I do. What we have here is one newly popular for one night. We may even have a recent response (or just coincidence), but possilities are fun. Finally, for the moment, there is another one here and there you have it, an afternoon of conversation with... Anonymous.

Watching CBGB as dinner cools and the last load of laundry dries. Life is amazing.

lol Narf :)

No comments: