Monday, November 5, 2018

Darn Right

The never ending short story is what we do, blog after blog, entry after entr, line after line, word after word. The body knows what is best for it and the story never ends. So many roads, so many choices, so many ways to find bits and pieces of me. In case it matters, it matters to me.

Busy social weekend, challenges and fun. Harpo's obsessive need to control everything reached a point where just walked out and I don't know when I'll be back. I don't even want to talk to him for now. Pity, as he has so few people who can accept him as he is, but he just blew me off and said "bye" when I left rather than stopping his control freak repetitive ways. He didn't care how we felt and and showed it clearly. Tinman was about to snap, I did first. That was Friday. Tinman and I went to The Commodore's place Saturday night and we taught Tinman bridge. If they weren't so far, we'd definitely go again. Sunday was softball and then, I fell asleep.

Narf? lol :)

No comments: