Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Disappointing Nation

The fact that more than half the country supports the misogyny and lies and actually wants to be lead down the garden path to their doom. The end of the American Empire is coming faster than I expected as the oligarchy continues to strengthen it's stranglehold on power that milks the planet dry and leaves the majority of people struggling over scraps. Part of me is hoping I am not here to see Florida under water, part of me is hoping I can see the human race turn the self-destruction around. That didn't happen today and I can only hope it's not too late tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the day was a typical day, the evening a typical evening except for the TV being on, which is rare. Food and body blogs have more. Anybody care?

I'll still raise my hand.

Narf :)

No comments: