Friday, November 2, 2018

Nobody Home

When there is no home outside of the head, there might as well be nobody home. No one really knows what goes on in there anyway and no one really cares enough to ask. I don't even get the bullshit how are you from the people closest to me most of the time, never from some. Why I stay in this rut of selfish needy insensitive people only interested in getting what they want and need is a sign of my procrastination and apathy. Most of me has given up on humanity as a species and just as much of me has given up on finding someone who really cares beyond their insecure limited scope of power and control. Even the weakest of those close to me who avoid and don't try to control are not interested in who I am, how I feel, or anything in my life. Maybe it's time to accept that people just don't really care about each other.

Occasionally I'll hear "how's work?", but rarely more than that and only occasionally.

So if I die, I die. (Prunes)

Narf :)

No comments: