Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Really?

Maybe. Two days from now, today was a good day at work impressing some and sadly, seeing others with power and responsibility shirking. Too busy to keep a commitment they made to their people, showing the weakness of their leadership, alas, and the cancer in the county. On the other hand, a higher manager, the assistant county manager did attend the active shooter training I put on and returned praise and appreciation, which can only bode well as her message flows through the hierarchy. A delicate topic for training that some in leadership try to avoid, but unfortunately, necessary. After the training I spent most of the day researching more statistics for the training at the desk and then, here for some games and food and remembering I signed up for Tinder some time back so I checked and not a single message, some comments and more words. Still, Hope remains my closest companion, really.

A good day, still alone, still good.

Narf :)

No comments: