Monday, May 27, 2019

Testing Email Notification of Posts

Yeah, just testing. I sent this to Blogger Help:

I have many blogs and have not tested them all, but I am experiencing the same issue. Suddenly this month, May 2019, email notifications stopped. I checked all my settings and nothing's changed. It started some time before May 19th. The last time, I had to delete and re-enter my same email address in the email box in settings. I tried it again this time, nothing. I appreciate this feature because it lets me keep an email record of my blog posts. I hope this feature is fixed soon and you figure out how to stop killing good features when you update the site. Thanks.

I am trying it again. No luck. Extra work. They must have "fixed" something or upgraded the site, again. Sad they do this so regularly.

No comments: