Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Well, wow?

a subtle, almost silent wow, unspoken, even. The details may be n the details soon, but for the moment (before my butt gets numb - or I fall back to sleep), I sit here to write a few words (of wisdom or follow) for you (and me too). Naked in the living room except for a towel, warm enough to turn on the fan. I was chilled when I got home from softball last night, so it's not the thermostat in the environs, it is the thermostat in my head (and kidneys). It's k, I am mostly fit as a fiddle and still having fun, even without the one.

Waking after just a few hours sleep in the recliner, I chose a bit of game rather than bed and then, a poop and then, a hot shower and then, words. Words came to me in the silent hot shower as I let myself relax without distraction for the first time in many weeks. I am saving money a bit more than I have in some time, eating out less, going out less, playing the game has that benefit. Loneliness is less too, mostly, when I am distracted enough and I have been distracted enough, well, even, for most of the time. Almost all of the time. That is why there are so few words.

Sometimes the futility of putting the words out here is all the evident, but this may not be one of those times. It is beyond indifference, it is beyond contemplation, it is just pure fun relatively meaningless distraction. Unproductive as can be, I suppose, but then, who's counting? lol.

I hope life is smiling more than frowning in your world.

Narf :)

No comments: