Friday, August 11, 2017

Spiders In Bed

Ok, so the previous entry tried to subtly send you to this entry which is the most recent in a long line of unfinished entries that attempt to distract me from the unpleasantnesses of living in this ghetto and it usually works and all week I've been getting to sleep early and waking early and eating right until tonight when I stuffed my face and emo-ate and then when I finally laid down to sleep I felt something crawling into my shorts and jumped up and found a spider in my bed and so I sprayed poisonous spray all over my sheets and pillows and the floor all around the bed and now I sit here waiting for it to dry considering eating some more and I must be awake in four hours and have a softball game tonight, I think, and I will do my best to have good day and pay well but fatigue will be a challenging opponent and it is time to fumigate this pig sty once again (this room is not, but the rest of the house is) and maybe spend a night in the car or somewhere so I don't kill myself with the poisonous sprays and how was your night?

I really was making the best of it and enjoying life until a moment ago.

Narf.

No comments: