Monday, August 14, 2017

Too Sleepy To Explain

Too excited to complain. So do not neglect to click on this previous post because I am too tired to continue the frolic that has been evident here in our little blog world lately and we don't want you to lose your place in line or get lost, after all.

I ate breakfast and lunch and no dinner. Work was fun and productive, once again. I cleared my desk again, this time without dumping everything onto a shelf behind me I'll clear those shelves one of these days. Softball was fun, though the lightning shortened the game, just when I was about to get up to bat too. Boo. We won though. Yay. I hung out talking to the field director about an incident report and then to friends at the fields after the lightning warning was lifted and the next games could get started. And then, another new blog maybe more revealing (and real) with more clarity than ever before. I think. I believe. I have faith. I feel. Many more links will surely be added when I am more awake and have more time.

Remember - do not neglect to click on this previous post because the frolic must continue if you are to enjoy it all. I wouldn't want you to miss a morsel.

Narf :)

No comments: