Sunday, September 30, 2018

Another Week, Another Load of Laundry

Life gets that exciting around here, in case you were thinking of visiting or reach out and becoming part of the life of the writer of the words you are reading. The details exploded on basically one topic in one entry, in case it matters. If you don't know what I am talking about, read the side bat entries or just ask. You can ask, right?

So here it is, Sunday afternoon. No softball today and up very late last night (well past sunrise), so I woke about 2PM and have watched football and started laundry and cooked and ate a meal and packed some more stuff and here we are. Yes, you read correctly, packed more stuff. My mind is planning on moving again, even though there is no concrete plan and I haven't looked at any places and the possible roommate is a serious stretch for multiple reasons (financial, experience, interests, and more... perhaps we'll explore further in details). The phone has been silent, while I have a lot of social activities with different people, everybody has their own daily life and I am not a daily part of it. I read some Tweets and Facebook posts for those closest, but that is bittersweet because it reminds me that instead of sending me a text or email, they post a public message to anyone. Nothing special about our relationship. No sharing in daily life. Maybe it's social media's influence and maybe its just me not developing daily life relationships by holding out for the one. Someday, maybe I'll share daily life with someone again. Until then, here we are, sharing daily life, as well as we can. It takes two though, nudge nudge.

Narf too lol :)

No comments: