Sunday, September 9, 2018

Were've I Been?

Where've you been? As I glance around my online written gardens and, for the moment, this virtual cyber space created by words, I wonder... is anybody looking for me? Did anybody notice I was gone for a while? I have some entries to upload that were spoken or written during the past two weeks, but... hello? (hello, hello).

I played the phone games a lot during the down time, but was outside waiting to play the next softball game each day for the past week. They call it the world series, but only two teams come from outside the U.S. (Toronto and Vancouver from Canada). Somewhere around fifty cities participate sending one or two teams for each division. Sixty fives teams arrived for the division I play in and we finished ninth (though I think the people running the tournament did not know what they were doing and made mistakes in the brackets that may have affected the outcome. They refused to post the brackets and that is the first time I've ever been to a tournament that refused to post brackets. Fishy business, so Tampa gets a D- rating for putting on the show).

I'll be back with more, in case it matters.

Narf :)

No comments: