Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Not So Much

All these years of fighting my biological clock has taken its toll and I must admit it is becoming beyond my control and I repeat, I guess I must finally accept that there are some things about me that are beyond my control. So am I buying it? Not so much.

It’s not all in the mind
Unless I’m out of my mind
To want to feel my behind
In so much pain would be unkind
And yet the martyr I may be
Might have this all planned for me
And if that is insanity
All I can do is laugh

I will be occupied with softball and social distractions all week. I should make time for writing, but sitting is not a good idea and talking to text with someone in the same room is not what I am ready for at the moment. So I may be gone from here for a little while.

Your turn to keep in touch. If you want to.

Narf :)

No comments: