Sunday, September 2, 2018

So Goes Sunday

Well hello. I went out softball practice this morning and that was way too easy so I want to go to the gym after but instead I went to the World Series team before the series party. We went to Wekiva Springs and a little after they started barbecuing we got rained out. We all went back to the guys house, which was absolutely beautiful and huge, and hung out. Lots of money there. At the moment. On the way to the party between practice and the party I stopped at the post office and picked up mail and I stopped at Costco and picked up water protein drinks and I think that’s it. After the party I stopped at Walmart and spent more money. I did find some things I think I will use hand somethings I definitely needed. Two creams or appointments I left a check which they are in the pharmacy that the pharmacist was holding behind the counter for someone else. That customer apparently never picked it up and it was exactly what I would be asking for from the pharmacist or doctor. Walmart does not always carry it so they happen to have it sitting on the shelf in the back. Lucky break. I even bought a couple of containers and a bag that I will use for all of my toiletries when I travel by car. I also bought a small bag that I will use for my toiletries my travel by plane. Finally travelling with bathroom items will be more organized and I won't spend money on the stuff I didn't bring when I get there.

All this little (and more) could turn into several entries in three different blogs at least (it did, that was the more) and maybe that’s how I should do it from now on because it would keep me from sitting too much. At the moment I am also waiting for Eb to wake him so he can get his wash out of the washer so I can do a laundry. I need to do one tonight so I can leave with the right clothes for the week packed tomorrow morning. I may nap or even sleep through the night depending on the bowels and wake up really early in the morning and do the wash then. Maybe not. It will depend on the bowels and Eb.

What do you depend on? lol

Narf :)

No comments: