Sunday, September 30, 2018

Mad Impulsive Spending Plus

$561.38 at Costco and that's not all. Another $50 or so elsewhere, including a buffet dinner. All I wanted to do was kill time between softball and a party. Picking up some more protein drinks and a razor was all I stopped in for. I was hungry, but did not eat or buy food. I simply wandered the isles and one impulsive item after another leaped into the cart. 25 items, according to the receipt. Nobody was around to talk any sense in me, including me. It all became a landslide (or avalanche) of I could really use this in a new place. Yes, imagining (visualizing, even) myself in a place where I would actually use the kitchen and bathroom, storing stuff in each, well, stuff just jumped into the cart. Details may be elsewhere.

We lost, as usual. Te players don't listen to me at all and the guy who is coaching doesn't get them to listen either so they keep making the same mistakes and give the other team six to ten extra outs in many innings. Hitting is inconsistent, but it's not executing the fundamentals that give us no chance at wins. Maybe they'll do better next season. Then, after shopping, the party for the om of one of the regulars in our group (ten to twelve regulars, eight are in a constantly chattering text message group). Party, games, stuffed, tired, fun. It took a half hour to unpack the car and the stuff. It's all in three new storage bins ready for the move. If it happens, when it happens, so what's happening yaaas?

Narf :)


No comments: