Monday, December 23, 2019

A Day Early, No Doubt

That is this, no doubt. The story of today is told in waves. Nightmares wake me, hot shower braces me, for the long day, working and slaving, loving the game because there is nothing else. Without love, what else s there to do. Homemade chocolate peanut butter Ritz cracker cookies find their way on my desk. Everywhere I look, more snacks, more treats, more food. And chocolate, I give into the chocolate. Then, arriving home, there's TA back from his trip. He needs to return the rental car, so I follow him to the airport and sure enough, we have a decadent pizza for dinner. So much for stating the fast today. Did I mention the Oreos soaked in chocolate syrup? Only five.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll stop the food madness and return to my healthier madness.

So how are you and yours?

Narf :)

No comments: