Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Still In Here

And then there's is this, as if there was any doubt (as if anyone can understand), as if you might let it out, as if you might hold my hand... What are you doing here, are you here now? Without pausing at the question mark, may I ask how? Of course I may ask, I just did, but will you allow an answer to come out to play? Will you allow yourself something to say? Is the longest pause on the shortest day? What a reference to what a reference, anyway?

And then there's laughter. As the morning darkness wraps around me. Waking long before sunrise, pretending some one finally found me. Embracing all the love and everything in life, the universe, and everything, the alarm reminds me it's just another day to get ready for work and give more to others than I give to myself. Still, waking earlier enough to write is the natural delight I can still gift to my shelf, were the best of me awaits sharing with a caring someone else.

Maybe today, or tomorrow, after the leftover pizza and pasta and chocolate and everything else others in this life bring to celebrate their holidays, yes maybe tomorrow or the next day I will finally return to my sense and stop the weight-gaining high calorie diet. Maybe next week, maybe next year, maybe next life? Oh that laughter right there can cut like a knife lol.

Did I mention I started sprinkling monosodium glutimate on my food lately?

Start your day off with a laugh, even if its only at yourself.

That's the best way to maintain good mental health.

And if you trip or stumble and fall.

Just remember.

We all live in the madhouse on the other side of the wall.

Narf :)

No comments: