Monday, December 2, 2019

Back to Work

Well, it was a long weekend, playing a tournament when half the team doesn't really want to play a tournament is not a lot of fun for me, but at least I get to play some softball. Five games, won two. Should have won all five, but lack of effort blew it. I'll be looking for another team going forward. It was a long trip back as the passenger was a rather needy talker ( He needed to stop every hour, at least. He dropped crumbs all over. He asked if e could drive every fifteen minutes, at least. He looked for reassurances in every other sentence) looking for commitments and I have enough neediness in my life (like mostly everybody) so I don't let it too close.Tough to do in a car for four hours.

Anyway, back to work today and no rest for the weary, softball tonight. Work continued to be project-dominated and I continued to have to take on more of the project all the time because another manager continues to mismanage his part of the project (which is the bulk of the project). So no rest, no breaks just moving the project along for the rest of the month.

Then, softball and we played ok, but we lost. Too many players too inconsistent to win this season. Still, those of us who can have fun, had fun.

Hope you had a full day too.

Narf :)

No comments: