Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Not So Well Feeling, It Is

That was where it was a bit earlier. Like about the time this entry was titled. I had a long day and got little accomplished. I worked for Michael's company for four and a half hours this morning. Then I searched for apartments online for three and a half hours and found rents are seriously crazy in good neighborhoods. A thousand dollars a month for the lowest decent place without extras. With the serious cut in salary, I must find a roommate. The odds of that happening before I find a place are slim, extremely slip. The odds of my getting a place with a first paycheck is slim too. Still, I must look and tomorrow I must go look at places. Anyway, after that went out and I paid for the PO Box. I stopped by Harpo's and we went to Tinman's and then back to Harpo's for dinner and then Helen called and I went to her place to fix her sink and then I went back up to where Harpo and Tinman lives to go to the Apple store because that's why I drove up there in the first place. The Apple genius told me the battery is fine, but some app is draining it so I should reset the phone after backing it up. Unfortunately, the phone won't back up without a password and I don't have the password. I may need to buy a new phone. Maybe all this is why I don't feel so well.

And now, The Maharaja comes in asking what successes I had today.

Narf.

No comments: