Thursday, October 18, 2018

Again, Social Eating

A lunch for someone at work, again, and I caved in again. See the food blog for the gorey details. I am still not sitting at the computer much after work, which s why the blog posts are so few these days, but I am using the phone and voice-to-text to babble and one of these days I will make the time to either stand or sit at the computer here or perhaps even at work and a hundred entries will suddenly arrive in various places at various time-stamps all over the written gardens, mostly in the blog world. I was 184 fully clothed including shoes with keys, wallet, phones, and more in my hands yesterday. Terrible patient experience at the Nephrologist thanks to a horrible medical assistant who has no medical or patient care skills on any level. Medical record errors and more complaints will likely appear somewhere else. No results from the doctor as the medical assistant did not get the labs right, so I had to get stuck again, give more blood, and I'll get a call sometime instead of actual patient care. Almost a complete waste of $25 and two hours of my time. After the appointment I headed here instead of back to the office and I did some maintenance on this computer (because Microsoft once again used my computer without my permission and tried downloading new updates that created problems I had to try to fix) and nodded off, so I am rolling into bed. Nite nite.

Narf :)

No comments: