Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Yes Gym, More Food

Read this too, I mean, if you remember I also said read this, hence the too on read this too. Wonderful, do it again. Go ahead, I'll wait...

So I ate more than a thousand calories today. You can find the details in the food blog. Lunch and dinner and the protein shakes. Probably gained a couple of pounds. You can find details in the body blog. I forgot to set my alarm and woke up five minutes before the workday technically starts, almost a half hour after I usually leave here and pick up the car (I am usually early). I splashed, dressed, hopped in the car and picked up my work car before 8:00 AM. I didn't get to my desk until 4:30 PM as I spent the day wandering parks. I was unshaven, unwashed, and un-desk worthy. Driving around and inspecting parks and parking lots made much more sense. I stopped by the office to get some paperwork done that needed to be done today and then I went to the gym (body blog).

I'm sitting more than I have in the past few weeks. Hope. What are you doing?

Narf :)

No comments: