Monday, January 7, 2019

Need More Exercise, Dangit

Also need more sleep. I am trying to keep in touch and according to the stats, three visits happen to each entry within 24 hours of posting. I can think of three people who might be reading so regularly. I'd be shocked if the three were local. You, actually, I am writing as if talking to someone other than you readers. Talking to myself, naturally. To the one, as she is always with me somewhere inside. All of the followers, those long gone, those yet to come, those here so occasionally they don't show up in the stats, the words are for you too. I am vegging now, nodding in and out of sleep, watching Orphan Black, and ill, the cravings scream for something more. More attention. More affection. More caring. More sharing. More foods. More goods.

If only someone was here, I might sleep.

Still there are these promises to keep.

Narf :)

No comments: