Sunday, January 13, 2019

One load, Two Hours

Actually, more than two hours. 129 minutes for the washer once it starts and because I want more water, it doesn't start until the water fills so add time there. Then, I tried the dryer on medium heat and a small load of whites setting the dial on "more dry" and the small load of whites did not dry when the dryer turned itself off. Unfortunately, my work clothes were needing the dryer, s I put my damp whites into a bin and started the work clothes. Same issue, so they dried almost an hour. The clothes can out hot and wrinkled and I few some shrunk. Permanent press clothes. On medium heat. There's no gentle cycle, there's no permanent press cycle, there's no cycle other then high, medium, or low heat. I hung my permanent press shirts up and pushed them together in the closet in the hope they will lose their wrinkles. I folded my permanent press work pants carefully and piled them up hoping gravity will press them. The last time I had to deal with wrinkled clothing and consider ironing was decades ago. Meanwhile, almost eight hours and hardly made a dent in the three weeks of laundry piled up.

Alas, there is compromise with every change.

Narf.

No comments: