Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Surprise, It's The Kids

So I get home and there are the kids. Sick kids, no less. Coughing hard and sniffling. TA texted they might be here before he gets here, but it's been an hour and a half and the little one is whining hungry and refusing anything in the fridge and pouting because she can't have potato chips and snacks for dinner. Big brother offered marshmallows and she said no to that. It's all about daddy for her. So I quietly wait and don't start dinner and don't do any unpacking and moving in takes longer. Still not really sharing the kitchen, no cabinet space, one shelf in the pantry, so kitchen boxes sit and wait. It is awkward walking to the bathroom, laundry, or garage and bumping into them, Especially with daddy not here.

Sigh, it is not the shared space I was looking for, but it is better than before.

Adjust, unpack, de-clutter, have less to move if I move again.

There's no place like home.

I vaguely remember.

Narf :)

No comments: