Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Lose, Lose, Poop

Yeah, that's a catchy title, isn't it? Well, Softball and kickball were both loses this week, but Sunday softball pulled off the first win of the season so all is not a loss in the sports world. Are the Yankees still winning? lol. Nobody I know who keeps in touch enough to talk about anything really is into sports these days. No partners in the activities and interests that excite me. Still, I love what I do. I'd love to share more with someone who loves the things I love too, but I love the life I live moment to moment so the lack of sharing is not bringing me down anymore. Nor are the losses, because the game is the fun. I never want to stop playing and having fun. Feel free to join in the fun.

Meanwhile, the blood is back in town (not a good song reference, aye?) and I need to cut the food back and drop the weight again (back to the mid 190s, dangit, and let the skin heal. In case it matters.

I miss the words too.

Narf :)

No comments: